We will shortly be moving premises – we love where we are, we just need something a little bigger! Watch this space for more updates – should be May 2017 when it’s finalised! Exciting times!
We’ve been nominated in the I Do Wedding Awards 2015! All happy customers please vote for us!
Some snippets of feedback from the people who voted for us in the North of England Wedding Awards:
Steve went out of his way to deliver extremely high quality stationery for our wedding in a very short timescale. He was extremely committed and nothing was too much trouble for him despite my many demands. Our stationery was a bespoke design and Adela Rosa were outstanding in delivering, I could not recommend them enough.
Excellent customer service, so much so I went back to them for my table plan and order of service. They adapted the style to exactly what I wanted and despite several changes to the table plan (purely down to an error my venue made) they were patient and got back to me promptly every time. The quality of the end results have been excellent and I had loads of compliments from my guests regarding the invites. Brilliant value for money. Adela rosa were a pleasure to deal with and I would definitely recommend them to others.
I cannot recommend AdelaRosa enough, Steve has been excellent at guiding us through the whole stationery process, I’ve been able to customise our stationery to my hearts content.
From start to finish the service was speedy and efficient and the invitations were top quality
because Steve makes every stage of planning a wedding invitation an absolute pleasure.
One of the friendliest, most helpful suppliers I have dealt with to date in planning my wedding. Tony went out of his way to offer free design services, turned our comments around very quickly (within a matter of hours at times!)and was a real pleasure to deal with. He even supplied a couple of extra save the date cards for us which has been extremely helpful
Very high quality products, very prompt service. They are more than willing to do anything you ask of them in the fastest time possible.
Woohoo! We’re finalists for a second year running in the North of England Wedding Awards! Thanks to all who voted!
We’re exhibiting at the National Wedding Show in Manchester in October. Should be a biggie! It’s a full 2 day event, come down and see us 11-12 October at Manchester Central. We’ll have all our usual ranges to show you, plus Royal Mail postboxes and there’s sure to be some new ranges!
Yes, we’re candidates for the best stationer in The North of England Wedding Awards once again!
Unless your home is via a teen, you’ve most likely almost never heard about Musical. Ly. Should you, then you’ve most likely currently seemed in one of the body’s kid’s songs video clips. Yet the DIY music-video app 1st seemed on a scene upon 2014, but exploded on to the surface of the yet the App wall socket charts final summer season. The tv has never fell below the most efficient 40 because. Normally, it’s swapping ideal places during the app wall socket with Snapchat simply to Instagram. Yet the 15-second video clips are normally people lip-syncing or dancing on to some of the ideal strikes. Not long ago, Musical. Ly stars have started liberating his / her confidential jobs, simply to old fashioned songs stars, fantasy Jason DeRulo, are now being pledging on to debut his / her video clips on a construction 1st, an integrated coup more than YouTube. Right now, more than 10 million people use the app daily simply to make covering the same range of video clips every single length. The majority upon, 70 million individuals have registered because Musical. Ly people, warranties its cofounder simply to co-CEO Alex Zhu. As the songs video clips have drawn visitors to yet the app, Zhu knows that is not what i mean then they stay. He’s preparation Musical. Ly of being the subsequent interpersonal networking
The AdelaRosa guide to getting your perfect wedding invitations
Top ten tips for finding your perfect wedding stationery
When it comes to choosing wedding stationery, remember that your invitations are likely to be the first glimpse your guests will get of your wedding style, so they set the tone for the big day in your guests’ minds. Tony Durbin from AdelaRosa Wedding Stationery www.adelarosa.co.uk gives us his top ten tips for making sure your invitations set the perfect tone for your big day.
1. Ask for sample invitations. Search out companies that will send you a sample pack. In order to get a good idea of the type of card they use, the print quality and the overall feel of the stationery, it’s a good idea to ask for samples before ordering. See for instance www.adelarosa.co.uk
2. Remember anything can be changed. You may see a style you like but your theme is a different colour. Any good wedding stationery company will change colours, fonts, design elements, paper type – virtually anything to make the invitations exactly as you like them, as many times as you need until they’re just right. Be wary of companies who offer a limited number of revisions.
3. Check the prices early on! Whatever your wedding budget, you’ll need to work out how much you can spend on your stationery. Some handmade invitations can be very expensive as they’re all made individually. If you go for quality printed invitations the style can be exactly as you choose and the price is often a bit more economical. Look for companies or websites where the prices are clearly shown and make sure there are no hidden extras (like paying extra for envelopes, P&P, design changes etc). Also remember to take into account RSVPs, information inserts etc if you need them.
4. You will usually need just over half the number of invitations as the number of guests you’ll be inviting. If you can work it out precisely then that’s great – but remember to order a few spares in case you make any mistakes writing the names in! Otherwise ask the stationery company to print the names in for you which they will probably do for a small charge. Even then, a few blanks are a good idea in case you realise you forgot to invite that distant relative or work colleague you left out!
5. You should normally be thinking about ordering your invitations about six to eight months before your wedding. If you’re getting married abroad or in a busy holiday time like the summer, then consider sending out save the dates a year before, so people can avoid booking holidays that will coincide with your wedding. If you find a stationery theme you like early on, you should be able to get the save the dates in the same style as the rest of your stationery which will provide a continuous theme.
6. You may prefer a personal service with email or phone contact with the stationer, or you might want to order your invitations online. Some of the larger stationery companies, including AdelaRosa, offer online ordering, allowing you to choose your invitation style, colour, font and text on their website, see a preview of the invitation and order instantly. Often couples who are having a small wedding and only a few invitations prefer this method as it’s quick and easy. However, if you prefer the personal service, make sure it’s available and remember that if you want to make changes that can’t be done online, if you get in touch a good stationer will be able to adapt any of their invitations to your exact needs.
7. If you have a specific theme or idea then ask for bespoke design – some companies will charge extra for this but others, like AdelaRosa, include it for free. Destination weddings, themed weddings, or if you just want to incorporate your own favourite style, your wedding stationery is a perfect way to set up the theme ready for the big day.
8. The wording in your invitations no longer has to be standard. While lots of people still like the traditional wording, more and more people like to make up their own wording, and if you have your own ideas you will be able to include these with any invitations. If you don’t have any ideas and you need some help with wording, you can download a free wedding invitation wording guide from www.adelarosa.co.uk
9. Once you’ve sent out your invitations, and got your replies back, then it’s time to think about the stationery for the wedding day. Think whether you need orders of service for the church service or civil ceremony (usually one for every two people is plenty), a table plan, place cards, table numbers, and thank you cards for afterwards. You’ll want to think about ordering this about a month before the wedding if possible. Check with your stationer how much time they need to fulfil the order – you can’t afford to leave it too late! If you order these to match the style of your invitations you’ll have created a beautiful and consistent theme for you and your guests from the moment they saw the invitation to the wedding day itself, and the thank you card afterwards. You may want to wait until after your wedding to order the thank you cards, so you can include a photo of yourselves at your wedding on the card.
10. Finally, the best way to make sure you get the perfect wedding stationery is to get in touch with AdelaRosa at firstname.lastname@example.org or see www.adelarosa.co.uk to see their stunning classic and vintage designs, or to ask about their free bespoke design service!